15 May 2012

For Sale - Filofaxes and Bag

I need to sell some Filofaxes and things for my trip to the USA and Philofaxy meet up in a few weeks! So I am raising money! It is all going to a good cause!!!

Adelphi Handbag 

It is a beautiful red with the lovely adelphi pattern, it is made of leather, and has 3 compartments, and inside the main compartment it also has lots of lovely storage places, for phones, pens etc...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There is a bit of pencil inside the bag from when I carried one in the pen holder without thinking! Otherwise it is in brand new condition, I also have a dust bag for it!

£30

The next item you are not going to be expecting me to sell at all, but I do really love it hence the higher price...

Personal Amazona in Black 

I really love this Filofax, it is SO beautiful and I believe that if someone buys this then they are the luckiest person ever to own such an AMAZING Filofax, but due to the need for money I have to sell it, but I have put the price a bit higher due to the fact that I love it so much and don't really want to see it go, even though I never use it!

Untitled

Untitled

The rings have dented the leather a little but that is to be expected, as that would happen anyway!

The only damage I have caused is, putting two paper clips on the secretarial pocket, and they have left an imprint, I am sure there is a way to fix this? One is a star shape and the other is a normal straight paperclip....

Untitled

£60 

She is really priceless though.... :(

Lastly....

A5 Finchley in Imperial Purple! 

Brand New in Box!!!! Bought empty for £100! I used it for a week, but found it too big and bulky, I love it but I do not need it at all!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It is LITTERALLY brand new!! It was used for 3 days if that then put back in the box!!!!

£70 ONO

If you are interested in buying any of the above email me at filofaximy@live.com we will discuss postage and all when you are interested!
signature1

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to sell any pockets imy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imy,
    Wow, the USA... exciting!! I hope you manage to sell all these as they're gorgeous. If I didn't already have my A5 I might've taken you up on your Finchley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to A5 finchley, shame i've not got the money for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would not still be available?!? I NEED THIS ONE IN MY COLLECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have the purple finchley available?!

    ReplyDelete