Hello my lovely buttercups
So I was looking at my desk and noticed I have a perfectly large space, I was thinking what could I put there, then I realised, if I don’t put my Filofax there its going to mean its going to be filled with RUBBISH and my desk will be an awful mess as usual.
So I took it out of my bag, and look how perfectly it fits, its meant to be, it looks like that space was specially reserved for my Filofax, I didn’t even have to move anything the prefect space was already there!
In the picture is the following: -
PG Tips Monkey
Viking Direct Voucher
Buzz Lightyear Etch a Sketch
Boss’ Diary (nothing compared to mine!
Some random blue tack
And the other printer on my desk!
So I was wondering where do you keep your Filofaxes when at work?
I used to have mine down on top of my Delightful on the floor (it breaks my heart to know that I do not have a special desk to put my Delightful on. When I first got her I would put down a material napkin, no matter what the surface was to protect her from the mean harsh world, but I don’t anymore).
So to the matter at hand, my Filofax is my Totem as you may know (if you don’t read my previous post about Radical Self Love go have a look now, its only 3 below this one or 4). And as its also my Radical Self Love bible, I need it next to me to write complements, and other things in, feelings moods (which I completely keep forgetting, and when your on HRT your moods are ALL OVER THE PLACE).
So as its Thursday, one part of the homework is to do a Things I love Thursday page, (Gala Darling does a post every Thursday with things she loves) I believe, and its also going to be interesting to do, so from now on I'm going to try and write one in my diary every day!
I thought I would list a few of the things I love on here too!
So I will write 10 things on here out of the 100’s I can think of!
- Marks and Spencer – They do magical lunch, I love to buy all lunch from there.
- Blonde Hair – I'm going blonde tonight I will do a before and after photo, that’s what tomorrows post will be about.
- Musings of a Caribbean Princess – She really has made my day by putting a link to my “What’s in my bag” post, hehe
- My Filofax – I'm feeling a lot of love for it at the moment, A LOT OF LOVE!
- London Trips – I'm going to London on Saturday and its my favourite place so I'm pretty excited!
- Bic Limited edition 2 colour pink and blue pens – as I seem to be able to just keep buying them from my local Tesco, I have around 30 now!
- Dzintra – The lady that drives me in every day, we have such interesting conversations, and the other day she bought me an eye shadow in pretty purple! Its like pearlesent! (ok I spelt that wrong but I don’t know how to spell it)
- Getting my Imy back – its nearly back and I feel good, I know most of you wont understand but I will explain one day!
- My friends, I have only recently started to get some amazing friends, I was pretty much friendless until around October last year! And now I have two friends who is see quite regularly, and I love them so much, they have really helped me!
- Online friends – I do not know what I would do without them, I don’t think I would of come out the other side the way I have, I would never of been able to help all these people if it wasn’t for all them supporting me! I love you all so much more than you can know!
So that is 10 of my things I love Thursday!
Today at lunch I'm planning on getting on with my Radical Self Love homework as its such awful weather and I went to M&S this morning to get my lunch so I have no need to go out!!!
I am seriously so excited about getting my hair done tonight, I wonder how it will look? I will be so disappointed if she cannot die it blonde, anyway good luck imysworld with your hair lol!
Much Love <3 Imy xxx