1. I have not forgotten about my blog at all, I have just been so busy, I try to get around to doing it but my computer at home will not load up any photos so it is impossible to blog at home and I can only blog at lunch time at work but I have been very busy at work and not enough spare time to do it!
2. The first winner of my competition will be announced on Friday 10 May 2013! Please bear with me this competition is taking a lot longer to organise after than I expected!
3. I just went on Paperlovestory's blog and she has the most amazing post about lists, I have been thinking I need to use my Mulberry a bit more with lists and more planning than I do, she has been a bit left alone in the past two weeks, but one thing I have not done in months is LIST MAKING and her BLOG POST has really made me want to start again!
4. My Week in my Mulberry:
I really hated how Week 18 looked, I really did not like my attempt at colour coordination! It put me off using it! It has been a tough few weeks!
5. I saw some very pretty flowers at a place called The Pottager Garder, it has a table tennis table under a beautiful flowery plant. Lots of other ball games and a lovely cafe, which had tasty soup!
6. I just placed an order at Artbox and I am so excited, I have had a bad few weeks and the weather has been wet and needed something to perk me up a bit! Very excited.
7. I have two Reviews to do this week and next week from two different companies, one being Filofax and the other being Parragon Life Canvas, which is a beautiful new range of stationery which is just as exciting as Hallmarks new stationery ranges!
8. I will be trying to do some posts on my Mulberry, reviews and explaining some things, I have a list I need to do just have not had the time.
9. Do you have any requests?
10. Finally, Hope you are all ok!!! See you soon!!!