17 November 2011

Louis Vuitton Delightful - FOR SALE!

Hello

Yes you read that title correctly! I am have fallen out of love completely with my Louis Vuitton, not that there is anything wrong with her, its just a personal matter!

I am not having her up for sale on here (unless someone does want to buy her) I haven't thought about how to sell her yet, but i just wanted to break the news to you all! (NOT WITH EBAY THOUGH)

I have had to use her today, and i am going to have to use her on Monday, I just find her a bit too big and awkward for me, I really want a Totally, its got two thinner straps and it is zipped up, or the Miu Miu bag that i like!

I feel so sorry for her as we have had a good life together, she will be turning 1 on 28 December 2011! But ever since my mum bought me my Alexa, its hard to go back to the Louis Vuitton without feeling a bit disappointed!




My Louis Vuitton is beautiful she is perfect if you need a bag this huge, but i need one similar size just a different shape and also with different straps!

Therefore, i have come to the decision she has to be sold! We have had a lot of fun adventures to London, and around where i live but my Alexa is just too pretty and lovely that I have no real need for her!

If anyone is interested, send me an email, we can discuss filofaximy@live.com

This morning i was walking along the Industrial Estate at 8am just as the sun was coming upish, and it was all misty you could only just see the trees poking through the mist it looked beautiful, so here is a photo for you!


Have a lovely day everyone!
signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment