26 November 2012

Filofax College - How to make Dividers by Picture

Today for Filofax College I am doing a very simple post, as yet again I am running low on time!!!

It is make some dividers by picture....

What you shall need...

Untitled

His & Her Filofaxes!

Untitled

Filofax, Card, Divider for template, Bulldog Clips, Pencil, Ruller, Rubber, Marker Pen, Scissors, Hole Punch

First of all..... either draw around the divider or use the bulldog clips to attach a divider and cut around it!

Untitled

or

Untitled

Untitled

Cut out the dividers

Untitled

Rub out any excess lines

Untitled

Bulldog clip them all together

Untitled

Hole punch them!!!

Untitled

Write the names for each tab!

SIMPLE!!!

Before: 

Untitled

After: 

Untitled

I also made a little Today Marker by laminating a piece of Card!

Untitled

Untitled

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love the today marker, nice idea to have a little window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That today one is brilliant! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of that today marker - fantastic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your dividers! I love the colour so much, is it embossed as well? And, WOW, you made a see-through divider/page marker as well! It looks much better than mine! I love pink & dots, and the stickers are really cute(^o^)! By the way, did you buy your washi tape in England?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Today marker is interesting. It's nice being able to see behind it. I'll have to think about doing that.

    ReplyDelete