Here is the long awaited Part 2 to my Parragon Life Canvas review. I am sorry about the delay!
You can see Part 1 if you CLICK HERE!
At the bottom there is a competition to win some of their lovely stationery!
First of all it is the beautiful Diet Doodle Diary – I cannot wait to try this, but I am saving it until after my operation as I do not want to waste it!
I had a full look through last night and made lots of notes, so I can tell you so much about this.
First thing I MUST say is at £10 this diet diary is amazing! The features it has and all the information you can put it, it really is worth it.
This idea is amazing! As I don’t know if I would have the cover on.
Once you open it, it has a lovely introduction to the book and it gradually eases in to the hard part….
Entering your weight, measurements and heart rate, but if you do not know how to work out our heart rate, your lucky, it has instructions!
Once you fill this out there is a section to enter your target weight, which is on a bulls eye, you can see above in the picture.
I am sorry I haven’t taken more photos at the moment but I will take loads and show you all the features once I start filling it out!
The diary is so you can record 30 weeks of food diary and exercise diary, each week on the last bit has a little scale to write in your weight, measurements and heart rate, they try to keep you updating this so you can see your overall change.
Each week has a different pattern, some with more colours than others.
- There are random things to fill out thought out, some examples of this are:
- A place to draw/write all that is in your fridge/cupboards then on the next page the same picture but to draw your ideal food, so you can try and change what you are buying for healthier stuff.
- A section that has a load of words which are to represent feelings, and you can circle your own feelings and write in other ones you are feeling.
- There is a pair of jeans with different levels, the idea is that you buy a pair of jeans that are too small that you want to fit in, and then you write where you get to and a date every time you try. Once you have fit in to them you paste a picture next to it of you in them! It is a great motivational thing to see how well you are doing at fitting in to the jeans!
- Similar to the fridge idea there is a place to stick a photo of your wardrobe, before and after, to show it more organised, with more smaller nicer clothes.
- Places to write positives about weight loss and why you are doing it.
- A graph to track your progress.
- Places to write down recipes you collect, or you could stick them in.
The book is also full of quotes, after looking though I found my favourite:
“Nothing is impossible, the word its self says I’m Possible”
The quotes are a really good motivation aid!
At the end of the book there is a place, similar to the first section to record your final weight, measurements and blood pressure. So you can have a way to see how you have done.
Overall I think this is a magical way to lose weight as it is such a motivational aid!
I found it on eBay for £8.10 with postage of £2.75 CLICK HERE
You can see why I slimmed this down in to two posts now can’t you!!!
The other item I have to review is a Notebook Organiser Set, well I have two, the one I am keeping which is in the Popart design and I have the Butterfly one which is part of the giveaway.
These little organiser sets are really lovely as you can see from the photos:
You can see a test of the paper, it was only a basic test, it is thin paper but it is perfect for a biro or a gel pen, as you are unlikely to use a permanent marker or highlighter on a letter!
There is also a selection of sticky notes on the left hand side, each with a different pattern, they seem quite sticky and I love the vibrant colours of the Popart and the pastel pretty butterflies!
Lastly, it has a little pocket, like an envelope, which you could put letters you receive in ready for replying!
These are perfect for a present or to give someone who likes writing letters to people.
I am very much looking forward to trying out all the new products from the Life Canvas collection!!!! When I use them I will do update posts to show you how and when I have used them!!!
Thank you so much Parragon for giving me the chance to review your Life Canvas range! It is beautiful!!!!!