15 September 2011

Business Idea!

So for a few days/weeks I have been thinking! 

And this morning I wanted to announce my thinking to Twitter!


So just after I did I got some rather weird replies!! 



Now when your on a bus these are not things you expect to hear!

Here is my idea, well I have been thinking for ages, there Ann Summers Parties, Body Shop Parties, Dodo Pad Parties, but what are we really missing STATIONERY PARTIES AND FILOFAX PARTIES!!!

I was thinking why not combine the two together and make a Stationery Party, you could have it for when children are going back to school and everything it could be associated with Staples and WHSmiths, so now how could I set this up, I would love to know!!

It sounds like such an amazing idea of something to do in my spair time!!

Any ideas would be GREAT! Thank you my lovely Imysworldalites! 


signature1

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab idea! Not too sure how you go about setting it up but if you do manage to and did one in London then I would defo love to be there! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a great idea! I used to do craft parties selling craft supplies where we would demo a card or scrapbook page, I loved that. You could teach people how to time manage using the Filofax system having different set ups for different things. I like it already.

    ReplyDelete