02 August 2011

Apololgy & Update

Happy Tuesday,

This shall be a small update and a HUGE apology!

So first things first, I'm completely 100% sorry! I have promised to do a video on the Dodo Pad, to all you and Lord Dodo! I have the video filmed, but all the negativity I have been getting has really put me off finishing it off and uploading it! I know that is completely silly and I should ignore them, but it has started to put me off Youtube!

I have also promised to do so many other videos which I have not done, I know that I should just move on and forget it, but I'm not in the best place at the moment and have been feeling really awful and sorry for myself, there are just a lot of things going on at the moment!

I will try and get caught up on things over the next week!

I once again completely 100% apologise for my lack of Youtube videos!

I know that all I have said is such a big excuse, but when bad things happen its hard to pick yourself up and be the excitable little puppy dog you usually are!

Now on a happy note!

People who are wondering if I'm going to the MAGICAL MYSTICAL Philofaxy Meet up in September, I am 100% the only reason I wont is if the train breaks down I have an accident on the way to the train station or I cannot find CP at Paddington hehe

But all thanks to my lovely boyfriend who has paid for the train tickets! It was my birthday present from him as I was nearly in tears as I could not afford it from my own wages :-) hehe <3

My FabFrugalness was going well then last week it took a bit of a down turn, kind of to do with my apology at the top! And the fact I had no money and I had to borrow money, the internet was down in work and we could not get paid until it was fixed, awful I know, but it really messed up my Fab Frugalness! But I promise this week will be better!!

I have bought myself a small treat this month, it consist of a book, it’s a felt making book, it’s the Cuter Book by Aranzo Aronzi, its magical and full of cute felt creatures, I know your all thinking but where will you get the money to pay for all the felt, I have the felt at home lots of it! Yay

So for the next 4 weeks here is my 4 budgets which I will stick to as I am leaving my bank card at home!!!!!!!

Week 1

Monday – £4
Tuesday - £24
Wednesday - £4
Thursday - £4
Friday - £4
Saturday - £0
Sunday - £0

Week 2

Monday – £4
Tuesday - £20
Wednesday - £4
Thursday - £4
Friday - £4
Saturday - £4
Sunday - £0

Week 3

Monday – £4
Tuesday - £24
Wednesday - £4
Thursday - £4
Friday - £4
Saturday - £4
Sunday - £0

Week 4

Monday – £4
Tuesday - £20
Wednesday - £4
Thursday - £4
Friday - £3
Saturday - £4
Sunday - £0

That is all budgeted now, so that is all I am planning to spend and with my bank card out the way I have no choice! YAY!

I know it all looks the same but I don’t need much more money to be honest I'm so excited to have a good month!

Now my sound track at the moment to my life seems to be  the following, its probably not something you will like all that much, and I know it’s a bit depressing but I'm feeling a bit low, enjoy!



Imagine raving it up in a huge crowd of people at dusk, in a huge field, on a warm day! LUSH!!!!

Reminds me of Boardmasters last year, and I cannot go this year as I have no money :’-(

Hope you all enjoyed my rather long post, it was more than one post but all in one! YAY

Have a nice day!

Much Love <3

13 comments:

  1. Oh Imy :( Sorry to hear your feeling down!!! But don't apologise for it, we all struggle at times. Its terrible that you have received negative feedback on YouTube :( You don't deserve it, it's just a shame that people feel the need to be so horrible!!! I'm afraid I always turn It around on them, and I end up feeling sorry for them, afterall they must be feeling pretty miserable in life to justify making someone else feel bad. I for one really enjoy your video's and your blog and love how enthusiastic and passionate you are!!! You are a breath of fresh air Imy, so don't let the 'haters' get you down. Trust me it's nothing personal as they do it to everyone!!! I just feel sad for them!!!
    So try and find a smile Imy, it will make you feel better :)
    Lots of love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxy - I know but i was feeling really bad as i havent done dodo pads video yet and all its just making me feel worse :-(

    Past few things people have said i have said nasty things back but it really doesnt get you anywhere but they were just silly little people who dont deserve the time of day, who probably live in a cave with a keyboard that just has the letters h a t e on it! lol

    thank you i have been concintrating more on my blog as its alway from the haters and all my friends are reading it so i feel better about it all :-)

    Thank you i do try to smile, i always try and look on the bright side but at the moment the bright side isnt looking too bright :-( lol

    Thank you Love and hugs to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Imy, things will feel better very soon, they always do!!! But it is horrible when your feeling so down, it's difficult to pick yourself up again, isn't it!!! But I'm sure it won't be long before you are back to your bright & bubbly self :) You have lots of people who love & care about you, so don't worry about humouring the 'haters', they are not worth your time or your energy!!! Take care hun xx hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foxy - I will feel better soon, doesnt help i have nothing to look forward to at the moment lol :-)

    But i will get out of this at some point! Thank you my lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imy, you are adorable and so funny. There should be an option on Youtube to turn off comments. Some peoples' only existence on this planet revolves around making other people miserable.

    The worst thing you can do is reply and "feed the trolls". Honestly, try your best to ignore it. They don't know you anyway, they're just saying random mean things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs Grievous - Thank you :-) Well i dont want to turn comments off completly as then when people want to ask questions i feel bad :-( I know thats silly but i like to help people !

    I do try to ignor them, i only replied to 2 of them, and they were only things like, if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all, so i was even trying to get them to realise the error of their ways haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison here (messing around with my own-line profile today incase you did not recognise me!). So sorry to hear you are feeling blue. There are some idiots in this world who really need to grow up and get a life (& I typed that with venom). Love your blog (& You Tube clips)... seems a shame to stop making them if you enjoy producing them. Can you turn off the comments (and people with questions could comment through your blog which you moderate)? Sending you love and hugs and can not wait until September. So thrilled that you have your tickets booked....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry too that the silly people on YouTube have left you negative feedback :( You don't deserve it!! Your videos always make me laugh & smile :)
    I hope you feel better soon, 'cos we all love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alison - Hehe, i didnt recognise your blog name hehe :-)

    I know there are lots of t w @ s :-(

    I dont want to direct people from youtube to my blog as much, i kind of like my community, without the hates if you get me :-) I like all my friends on here hehe

    and i dont really want to stop epople commenting because then i may get nasty emails :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imy, I love your videos and look forward to them. If you don't want to disable comments on your vids, then I'll tell you a phrase we use here in the wilds of Canada: "fuck 'em". ;-) If you get snotty comments on your vids, just delete them and carry on without comment. If you engage them, they just are looking for more fuel to get you stirred up. Don't let them win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Imy,

    you have so many followers who simply adore you - don't forget that! :)**

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read many people on YouTube complaining about getting really negative feedback lately. You are not the only one, so don't take it personally *easier said than done*. I made a response video for a contest entry (my first ever video) and had dislikes before it was even up an hour. Why in the world would someone feel the need to dislike my video? (especially since I was talking about Filofax... hehe!) If you don't like a video, stop watching it! I don't understand rude people. Taking a break from the negativity is a good idea. I look forward to your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aloha Imy! Found your site through Philofaxy.

    First of all, you are such a beautiful, kind, open and GENUINE human being. Your inner light just shines through. Never ever let some idiot diminish the light and goodness in you.

    I've a very similar personality as you (aka Pollyana happy puppy) despite my line of work, and lemme tell you, there've been people along the way who get their kicks just attempting to kill that spirit! But as as MLK said, only light can drive out the darkness and only love can drive out hate.

    People misunderstand your kindness and amazing spirit because truthfully, they're few and far in between in this sometimes crazy world. Maybe they're surrounded by so much hate and jealousy and truly do not know what kindness is. They don't know quite how to deal with your genuine nature, so their natural response is to be a hater.

    Continue making your videos. Continue being the unapologetic, amazing, kind, wonderful person that you are. Keep rockin'! As my late da used to say, chin up darlin'!


    --Leilani aka UnCheckedOther

    ReplyDelete