16 October 2012

Filofax Regency, How I am using it....

As you all know Filofax are not my favorite brand at the moment, but I need something to keep track of dates, therefore I am using my NEW Regency Compact, I had the old one exchanged due to the ring issue!

Update... Personal Osterley has been returned for a refund!

Here is my Regency...

Untitled

All I have inside is....

Stickers..

Untitled

Month to View

Untitled

Cotton Cream Week to View

Untitled

To-Do Lists

Untitled

Finally my work stuff, which I cannot show you for obvious reasons!

Untitled

I do not even have any tabs, so we shall see how this works out!

I will keep you updated!


2 comments:

  1. Since it's not so full, maybe the rings won't break this time. Even if you aren't too happy with Filofax, I'm glad you are back :) Let us know how it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home in Filofaxland, Imy! :-)
    So happy to see your lovely Regency again...

    ReplyDelete