22 August 2011

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


IM/HA

22 August 2011

Mr S & Mrs N Haters
28 Haters Avenue
Haters 
H8 T35

Dear Haters

There is no reason why you should hate on me.

I do not do anything nasty to you, and I never hate on videos or anywhere else for that matter. If I do not like a video or post I just click back or go off the page, as I don’t really want to waste my time writing nasty things.

So why do you feel like you should do it and hurt people like me!

I have been through a lot of shit in my time and I was born a bit different but that still gives you NO reason to say such nasty things, how would you all feel if you had people saying horrible things about you all the time!

Just give up, no one wants to know or deserves it!

Karma is a bitch!

Yours faithfully

Imysworld


signature1

6 comments:

  1. Oh Imy you are so right! If I go to website and I disagree with the person I simply press the little x button!!!! These people are absolutely ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people on the internet - they think it's okay to say something online that they wouldn't dare/have the balls to say to your face in person. Don't waste your time on them. Delete their comments and move on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CP - Thank you :-) Its just silly to not leave the page, constructive critisism can be ok, as long as its said in the nicest way possible lol

    Terriknits - i do always delete them, some things affect me more than others, like things getting at my gender really upseting :-( x

    but no one else has upset me so i just wrote to them lol :-) hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Imy, I just wanted to say that I think it is terrible that you should have to put up with hate comments. I cannot understand why some people seem to feel a compulsion to be nasty and malicious on the internet. Please don't let such comments upset you. I think you are very brave, and your blog is helping others who have the same condition and who otherwise might be feeling very lonely and scared. I really enjoy reading your blog and watching your YouTube videos, so don't let the nasty comments get you down. With best wishes, Selena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I completely second this post. I spent yesterday reading your posts (can't believe it took me this long to discover your blog!) and honestly, you're so brave for posting about your 'difference' from others. I use quotation marks because, in my opinion, no one is normal - everyone has their own differences and problems (e.g. birthmarks, etc) so why exploit others' for fear of showing their own?

    Hope this comment wasn't too rant-y! Don't let those people get you down as they're just cowards - whatever they say - whereas you're the brave one for posting about what makes you special :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selena - Thank you, i try not too but sometimes it can just be hard, its not nice, but i do always delete instantly but sometimes they just swirl around in your mind like a toilet flushing! lol

    Angela - Thank you, dont worry its nice to see how other peoeple feel regarding this issue :-D

    hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete