10 August 2011

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Well today's topic didn't give you a set thing, whether it had to be a restaurant you like to eat at, or if it had to be a place you go to eat, well I decided I would just show you a place me and my boyfriend go and have sandwiches and food in the Summer and in the Winter sit and snuggle with a takeaway drink from Costa! 

wide

At the end of the carpark there is a bench, and it looks over the bay, sorry about the bad webcam picture but thats all I could use, as I seem to not have any other pictures of the view anywhere, so I am improvising! But its where me and my boyfriend have spent alot of time, its our special place! 

The view of the beach below looks something like this, 

337092454

Thats awful isn't it! 

But that is my favorite place to eat! I will take a photo this weekend for you if I get time and show you properly! 

Much Love <3 xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really loved seeing your special place, Imy. So unique, and obviously very special. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ro - It is a lovely place but i ened to get some better photos!! :-) hehe I will share more with you about it one day :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete