31 August 2011

SPECIAL EDITION VOTING!!!!!

Today not only do we get to announce the winner of my lovely Domino competition but also VOTING starts for the Special Edition Filofax!!!!!!

As of 12pm today you can vote for any of the following pictures you wish!

It has taken a lot of thinking to choose the 5 I liked the best, there were so many others that I liked and if I could I would of put at least 10 or so through but I thought its best just to keep it to 5!



Vote for your favorite Picture!!!!

So here you go VOTE TODAY!!!!

Get all your friends to vote too!!!!

Voting ends on 15 September at 12 noon lunch time!!!!!

If you want to get your friends to vote, here is a direct link for the website!
VOTE HERE!

If the voting above does not work click on the link above! 

And also different things for posting on Twitter and Facebook!

Facebook

http://www.acepolls.com/polls/1228037-vote-for-your-favorite-picture

Twitter

Vote for your favourite Picture!!!!  - Vote at http://acepolls.com/polls/1228037

Don’t remember to vote for your favourite picture!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!


signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment