05 March 2013

Cult Pens Haul - OHTO Smile Slide Clips

My Coleto has ran out of black ink, I wanted to get a different pink to try as well, so I went on my favorite  pen site EVER CULT PENS I then saw something that I shouldn't of! Thanks to seeing this thing, which is something I love so much in Yellow, I had to get something else, I realise I am being very cryptic here but you will see in a minute!

Here is a big photo of it all!!

Untitled

What do you see?

Coleto refills
Free Rubber

But wait...................

What is that you see??................

It can't be.................

PINK AND BLUE OHTO SMILE SLIDE CLIPS & LARGE ONES

Your eyes do NOT deceive you! They really are on my work desk. I may own 30+ yellow Smile Slide Clips but what is another 20? I do not want to give you the link as I want to own all the ones in the world, but I am sure you will find it quite easily on Cult Pens therefore I guess I might as well just give you the link. I will try and buy more ASAP!!!! I want to buy another 30+ I would love to buy 100!!!! That would work out at... £36.00. I did not buy any green ones though, I am not a green person as much!!!  But I will own some at some point.

Here is the link, please do not buy them all I need to buy more LINK HERE

Cult Pens being the lovely people they are even gave me some Large ones, a pack of 5, this excites me a little too much!!!

Here are lots of comparison photos of the different sizes etc... enjoy....

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It is hard to show the difference in thickness!

Untitled


The clips that make any day happy!!! check back soon for a post about the Coleto!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I want some now!!! They are the cutest thing ever! I promise not to buy the whole stock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered some of these and some new biros from cult pens!! Oh my gosh, I am so impressed! ordered just before lunch and already been emailed to say they're dispatched :)

    EXCITED! Thankyou so much for brightening up my day with these clips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I had to snag a ten pack on Amazon for only $5 US. I LOVE your videos too. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute I had to snag a ten pack for $5 US. I love your videos. You always make me smile. Congrats on the new Mulberry. It looks spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have ordered some of these as well, they are brilliant. Thank you for mentioning cult pens, I am in love, it is my idea of heaven!!

    ReplyDelete