05 March 2013

Paperchase Haul & Waterstones Haul

Here is a very quick Paperchase Haul!!!!

Will someone please stop me buying Stationery. < FULL STOP!!!!!

You can tell it has just been payday can't you!!!

Untitled

I mainly ordered some presents for my friend, but I had to get a few things I have been craving for a while and some notepads..

First of all it is some Washi Tape...

Untitled

I have seen the cloud tape EVERYWHERE and I have always thought OMG I need this in my life!!! Therefore I ordered it along with some Star washi tape.

I wrote on the Star washi tape but.... on the see through stars it seems to not stick property (the ink that is)

I then went on to buy two notepads for my Mulberry to slip in one of the pockets so I can write rough notes ;)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

One is lined the other plain, they are so cute and will go perfectly with my Pink Mulberry and my Alice in Wonderland Dividers...

Now on to the Waterstones Haul, I bought two of these, one for my friend one for me!

I have wanted Moomin Post its for AGES but never invested, so I thought I would. What a disappointment it has turned out to be!

Untitled

Packaging is cute!

Untitled

Here are the Sticky notes

Untitled

My annoyance.....

Untitled

The main notes are not sticky!!!!! (Insert crying now) I will be using these as little lists I will hole punch I think. So annoyed I was so excited about Moomin post its!!!!

That is all on this subject, check out my Cult Pens Haul tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

11 Days until MULBERRY DAY!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment