02 March 2013

Paper for my Mulberry

This is just a short post to say....

Look at this AMAZING Miffy notepad I have bought for my Mulberry!

Untitled

It has the cutest sheets of paper and it is only a little smaller than A6 so this will be my To-Do sheets paper

Untitled

Untitled

I am collecting things for my Mulberry to use... I will end up with too much I know but I love stationery!

This weekend I will be trying teas!!!!! I have never tried teas before.... here is my tea box!

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Everytime I see Twinings tea, I can't help but think of Nigella, saying 'T' is for Twinnings...stupid TV ad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny sheets!

    My Momma LOVES her some Twinings tea. I believe if she had to choose me or her tea - the tea would win lol

    ReplyDelete