28 March 2013

Cult Pens/Filofax/Artbox Haul - Stationery

Disclaimer: From the haul below, some items have been given to me, but this is due to the fact I will be giving them away in a competition! The competitions will be from 22 April until 28 April which is National Stationery Week. Please don't hate me because I have said I got this given to me and didn't have to pay for it. I put in a lot of time and effort to make this a place for you to find out about magical stationery and do not deserve hate because I have been given something free to test, if you do not like it get off my page. This is just a disclaimer to stop people complaining. You will be getting something back from this, and I will give you all as much help as possible! 7 people will be getting prizes! Hope you have a nice day!

Today I have had three parcels arrive it is very exciting!

This post will have 28 photos in it, so be warned it may be a long loading post, I have not done this to annoy anyone, I just want to show you what I have got and what you will be winning in the future.

First of all from Filofax

I have been given 2 Compact Doodle organisers, one to review and one to give away as part of National Stationery Week!!!

Untitled

There will be a few blog posts on these in detail!

From Artbox

Untitled

There is quite a bit from Artbox due to the fact I wanted to order 3 more A6 notepads for my Mulberry as I have used a lot more pages then I expected.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The Artbox Prize

Untitled


Cult Pens

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And the Cult Pens Prize will be

Untitled

This prize has been helped out by Cult Pens they gave me some extra inserts and some extra smile clips!!

Thank you so much Cult Pens and Filofax!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you decorate the filofax, I really love the idea of it. I will be entering your competition as the prizes are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those compact doodle organisers are so pretty! When will you be announcing the giveways?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really pleased you are doing a blog post on the doodle compact as I really don't get the concept of how the pen loop fits inside the rings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moustache bear wins!! Hahah love it! I'm intrigued about the doodle FF, looks perfect for artsy people, but then again I don't know. I have one friend that makes his own journals and would rather spend his money in colour pencils than a planner hahaha but still think it's a good idea and veyr different from what FF normally does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot of cute stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. I'll keep an eye out and see when I can enter the competitions. And do people really give you stick for getting freebies to review? They need to get a life. The time you spend on blogging and videos, you need some payback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lot of kawaii stuff! Rilakkuma is so cute! Too bad we can't get these anymore since OCS Hamburg closed down.

    You mentioned a competition. What would I have to do to enter?

    Hope you had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Doodle Filofax looks great! I Love the color! I'll be watching for your contest rules and opening! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete