13 March 2013

Mulberry Agenda Plastic Pocket


Sorry about the lack of blogging I have been off work for two days ill. I shall be off next Monday as well but otherwise normal progress should resume! I hope!

I phoned Mulberry a while back and found out they no longer make the Plastic Today pockets etc....

I have thought for a while a A6 plastic pocket would be amazing, like a polly pocket, I have not yet found A6 Polly Pockets but I found this in A6 today in WHSmiths....

Untitled


I am so excited to see how I can use this, I was thinking about removing the plastic popper and flap and using it as a slide in slide out thing instead!




5 comments:

  1. It's a Poly Pocket - Poly as in plastics, not Polly Pocket as in the dolls!
    It took me so long to realise that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about a Polly Pocket-themed Poly Pocket? :)

      Delete
  2. I found a plastic folder at Wal-mart the other day. It has a pocket on the front and back. Unfortunately it was for Classic/Desk and I'm using FC compact so it wouldn't work for me. But I'd sure like to have one for my Compact. Plastic pockets could be very handy!

    Sorry you were ill. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were ill. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my comment yesterday didn't make it...

    Sorry to hear you were ill. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete