01 March 2013

Michaels Haul - Hello Kitty from America

A while ago my lovely Filofax Friend Cat said she was going to the USA and she would be going to this shop called Michaels, she went on to say that they had HELLO KITTY stationery, which obviously got me very excited!!! She said would you like me to get you anything...... I said yes but I could only say get me £15.00 worth of stuff.... so here is what I got, and OMG this is REALLY exciting!!!

Untitled

I have not used any yet, I am saving it all to use in my Mulberry (I know pink and red clash, but when it is Hello Kitty I do not care)

First up some Hello Kitty Washi Tape, I have not yet opened this so I am not sure what it is like?

Untitled

Next up are these die cut Hello Kitty card embellishments, I am not quite sure what I will use them for, but they are so cute, I will have one in a card pocket peeking out because it makes me smile :)

Untitled

Two little note books with different sheets inside for all sort of different things, some examples below:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Some amazingly cute Hello Kitty mini Post it notes

Untitled

Untitled

I like the Hello Kitty on the sailboat best! or the one with the border and the big Hello Kitty, oh it is hard!

Next the best thing, I think this is the best:

Untitled

Untitled

It is the most amazing haul ever!!!! I love it all!!!! I am so excited to use it all in a few weeks!!! Look out for my My week in my Mulberry with Washi tape coming to my blog near you soooooooooooon




8 comments:

  1. I want the little travel pad so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Michael's last weekend (it's only about an hour from us!) and saw this whole section on journaling with the Hello Kitty products. Exciting, indeed! My husband (who was trying to contain our 3 sons) finally had to come over and ask if I was about ready. :) So glad you got some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Michaels only a few minutes away and had no idea they had all that stuff. My granddaughter LOVES Hello Kitty. She's 3 and usually she's wearing Hello Kitty bows, earrings, necklaces, shirt, skirt and shoes. Seriously. If it doesn't have Hello Kitty on it, she doesn't wear it. I think I need to make a run to Michaels tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clips are the cutest!!! Looking forward to seeing your Hello Kitty goodies in your Mulberry :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hello kitty washi tape doesn't stay on all that well :( I bought the hello kitty smash journal and the notepads. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO going to Michael's this weekend!!! LOL

    These are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Songbird - SALE! All hello kitty and washi tape is buy one get one 50% off. So hurry and get yours now. March 3 - March 9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imy, dear. I live 5 minutes from a Michaels. Let me know if you want any more Hello Kitty anything, as I can pop over and snag it for you anytime!!

    ReplyDelete