09 September 2010

Nail Rock Review

Nail Rock

I saw these nails advertised on asos.com (I will put the link to them at the bottom of the page).

So me and my colleague at work thought we would try them, I ordered the Cheater and she ordered the leopard print in pink.

I will upload a picture of my nails and her nails another day.

You kind of stick them on then heat them up then you are supposed to file the excess off, I did this on the first one and it looked awful had a white scuff line all around it, so I thought it would be easier to cut off the excess then file it down to look perfect, this worked a lot better.

I have quite short finger nails because of my job (I'm a Secretary, a lot of typing lol) but my thumb nails are longer. On my short finger nails as soon as I tried to do something they peeled off (I'm not too sure if I didn’t heat them up enough or they were just too short).

But they looked amazing when I put them on, so I did my big toe nails too, which is in the picture above.

I think they are really worth the money if you have long nails, and when I try tomorrow to do my colleagues I will let you know any put up some pictures. At the same time I will try and put up the pictures of my nails, but the resolution is too high so need to crop them! 

Pros:    Look beautiful on long nails
            Amazing variety of deigns
            Easy to apply
Good Value at £6.50

Cons:   Didn’t stay on very long (about 1 hour) (only as I had short nails)
            Really hard to do on your right hand

I would defiantly recommend them to a friend :)

Here is the link to buy them: Nail Rock

Much Love <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment