11 June 2015

General Update

As I haven't been here since NOVEMBER!!! I thought a general update might be a good idea!

Firstly, you will all be happy to know, some might already know, that I am still in Crocodilla, you can see a three part post if you click here - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 of how she was set up before I went MIA!

I will update you on all her changes and everything I am doing with her at some point in the near future!

I stayed at a Forest Holidays Cabin in the woods (well meadow) at the end of November, it was amazing and beautiful, except I was ill the whole time, I still made the most of it but it kind of made it less fun!

Then it was the best holiday ever CHRISTMAS!!! All the lights all the christmasness I just love the festiveness I don't really care much about anything other than the lights and the sparklyness and the glitter! I can't see why we cannot have that all up all year.

It is nearly a whole year since my Breast Op!!!! If you have any questions or want any advice on going for an op let me know! I want to write how I feel after, bra shopping and all, which I believe will be part 3 of my story, as I haven't written about my recovery as yet! I am sorry to of failed you there!

Camera wise - I have moved from film photography to more digital, mainly due to cost of film! Development is expensive and it is a big commitment! I got a beautiful Olympus OMD EM10 for Christmas (I paid part of it) and have been taking it out on photo adventures across the moors all over the place!

Here are some examples:

Past few months
Foal near Crowdy Reservoir

Past few months

Graphiti in Davidsow Airfield

Past few months

Past few months

I got a Mini instead of my Polo, after I haven't felt all that happy driving my polo since my accident! Which is nearly 1 year ago! 

Past few months

And I have been experimenting with lights and taking photos of them at night:

Tunnel of sparks


First attempt at orbs :) and it went really well :) yay

Bridge Trails

I want to do a review of my camera, it wont be a technical one, as I have no idea will be more of an Imys view of her camera! Also a tutorial on how to take some of the photos above, well how to create them, the photo taking bit is quite easy on my camera!

That is all for now really!! I hope to update you more soon and give you lots and lots of lovely posts! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. The 3rd and 4th pictures of the flowers are beautiful. I think the 3rd one is my favorite. You should enter it in a photo contest. It would surely win. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete