21 August 2012

RAINBOW FILOFAX PAPER


Hello

People have been asking where I have bought my Rainbow Filofax Paper from...

Well I thought I would let you all know!!

Untitled

(Yes I created this magical rainbow picture) 

Untitled

This is the product image 

Well the person I bought them from is on Etsy and she is called KiddyQualia so go and check her out..



Untitled

Untitled

It is very reasonably priced!!! She also makes the pages 4inch wide so you can have more room to write but I don't need the extra room so if I want them normal size I trim a bit off the edge, but that is just personal preference, I am glad I have the choice!

I love this paper, it is lovely thickness it feels good quality, it is just beautiful and it prints so well in toner printers as you can print double sided and it dose not jam the printer like Filofax paper and it adds colour to your diary!!!

What more could a girl want? or boy?
signature1

6 comments:

  1. Rainbow Filofax paper looks great so I contacted the shop and bought some. I also bought the small pencil case as a gift for a friend.

    Thank you for this post. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Imy! I just ordered some rainbow paper for my personal Malden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I just bought a pack of the rainbow paper for my Malden!

    What a great find - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! Gonna order me some...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent the order to Jessica on 23rd August. Today is the 29th August and I have just taken delivery of my order. Fantastic service. I am much impressed - thank you Imy.

    ReplyDelete