24 May 2013

National Stationery Week Winners!!!

I have finally got around to choosing all the last winners for Day 3 to Day 7, I am announcing them below.

I have only posted out Day 2's parcel so far as I am waiting to get paid, I will be posting out all the prizes next Friday! As long as I hear back from everyone of course!!!

The winners are:

Day 3 - Kirsty Sherrod
Day 4 - Alice Emerald
Day 5 - Angela Leung
Day 6 - Adam Blaine 
Day 7 - Gillian Watson

The names were all drawn at random last night by my mother.

All winners please email me at imysworldnsw@gmail.com 

Thank you



3 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting!! I won something!! (I seriously don't usually win contests!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Here's my blog post about it:
    http://coffeeandliterature.com/2013/05/liebster-blog-award-nomination/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Love your blog! You can find more info on my blog: http://filocuteness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete