21 October 2014

2015 Diary Planning - A5 Flex by Filofax Option

Today I will go over the basics of my idea of using a Flex by Filofax, which would have to be in A5 size due to none of the other sizes working with other notebooks other than the Filofax notebooks which could get costly.

This is the cheapest idea of all of them due to all I would need to buy is a Diary, I have loads of unused A5 cute notebooks and plain ones too which could all be used as part of my plan!

Today I went in to TK Maxx to see what binders they had on sale and I saw a Flex cover, I thought what a PERFECT time to buy it as I can use it to see if it would work as a bound planner. I wouldn't of bought it if it was expensive as it is only a test, it was £7.99.

Here is what I bought:


This is what the two notebooks look like:


I will use the Things To Do notebook as a To-Do list, of course just as part of my test, to see if I can use it instead! I am not sure how much I can move to  a bound diary.

All the reasons are the same as the Midori as to why I would go for this idea as a Diary, except they are held together differently!!!

Here are some of my previous posts on the Flex:

Guest post on Plannerisms 

Ways I could use the Flex when I was in a Planner Quagmire

Size Comparison


An unboxing video I did a long time ago!

Here are some other photos:




I will be back soon with some other possible options!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment