27 October 2012

Midori Traveler's Notebook - Insert No. 003 Plain Paper Test

Today I fancied doing a little test of the Midori Traveler's Notebook - Insert No. 003 Plain Paper, as I have just got my notebook as you all know and I love it so much!

Untitled

The reason I didn't mind doing the test is due to the fact this first notebook has no real purpose, it is just a notebook which I have turned in to a Christmas planner (more about that later) so in the back I did a paper test and here are the results....

Untitled

There appears to be no feathering or no real issues, the paper seems to be better quality then the standard Filofax Paper which is a YAY!

Here is the back..

Untitled

The only pen which bled through is the Sharpie Permemant Marker and to be honest, I would be worried if it had not gone through. The other pens show through but are good otherwise! YAY!

Ordering LOTS of Midori goodies on Monday from The Journal Shop!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a bad influence. There is a brown Midori Traveller's Notebook on it's way to me from The Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete