04 October 2012

Art Box Haul - Philofaxy Meet Up

As part of the Philofaxy meet up, me and and 5 other girls went on an adventure to some of the Stationery shops around Covent Garden! It was amazing.. here is my Art Box haul!!!!!

Untitled

Untitled

The bag is so cute I am going to hang it in my room.

Now this shop has one issue, you end up picking up too much you want then having to put it all back as you cannot afford it.... major issue in my eyes.... too many amazing things!!!

Untitled

I bought Stickers.... these were £1.20 a sheet (had to buy two)

 Untitled

Untitled

And these were £1.60 per sheet

 Untitled

Untitled

I also had to buy this little notepad for use in my Filofax it was £1.60

 Untitled

Untitled

I am going back in two weeks to buy MORE!!!!

If you ever go to Covent Garden it is just behind Diesel on Neal Street!!!!

4 comments:

  1. i like these stickes and your blog!lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,mi piace quello che tu compri Ymi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Wish I´d known about the shop when I was in London earlier in the year. I love their stuff - will definitely be paying them a visit next time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, i had no idea they had an actual shop!

    ReplyDelete