31 October 2012

What did the post man bring on this horrible morning?

Oh it looks as though he has bought Stationery Land with him!

Untitled

Three parcels, your eyes do not deceive you!!!

Will open the smallest parcel first which comes from the lovely Cult Pens with some cute things which I ordered...

Untitled

And what is inside??? who knows???

Untitled

Some OHTO Smile Clips, Frixion clicker Pen (more detail on this later), refils for said Frixion, Copic Glitter pen and a free Page Surfer?

(each order will have a detailed blog post!)

Untitled

Oooo what is this I see, a parcel from Glassworks? What could this fine delight be?

Untitled

such pretty wrapping!

Untitled

Name on the paper says it all!

Then another website sent me a 20% discount for one day only which sold Midori Notebooks!

4 Midori Notebooks, #003 and #002 which are plain and grid paper! I managed to get these for £2.75 each with a discount code!

Untitled

ANOTHER ONE!!! How can this even be possible??

This looks like it could be The Journal Shop....could it be so?

Untitled

Wrapping no way near as exciting...

Eeeeeek got a bit excited and ordered lots of Traveler's Notebook accessories

A HUGE collection of Midori Notebooks and accessories, it would appear the Midori fairy has been!

I shall leave you there as I go to squirrel away another blog post with some unpacking of all these delights!

2 comments:

  1. Now he's been to you please send him here I'm waiting for my Midori Traveller's notebook and a plum osterley and I'd like them before I have to leave for the airport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg imy! I've never had a mail day that good!

    ReplyDelete