29 October 2012

My Roterfaden Taschenbegleiter Arrived!!!!

As you all know I have been talking about the Roterfaden for quite a while now saying, I have one coming etc.... I am going to be using an A5 Roterfaden etc... well it arrived this morning!!!!

I was so excited so I took photos of the unwrapping of it! I will let you see all the special details about my beautiful new baby!

(By the way, I cannot read German, so if anyone knows what something says let me know!)

Untitled

Untitled

Such pretty stamps

Untitled

Untitled

Here is it all exactly as it came out the packet, I will go in to all the notebook etc in a lot more detail once i have it set up etc, and will review the notebook the cover and all soon, will also be doing Youtube videos about it!

Untitled

I am going to use my powers of guess work and say this says:

Notebook // lined

(measurements of A5)

Do you agree??

Untitled

Inside it has these two funny stickers  I had no idea as to what they were for, then I worked out they were for putting on the spine of the notebook to write the dates the notes are to and from!

Untitled

(assuming this is a delivery note??)

Untitled

Then we get to the pink package!!! (PINK!!!)

Untitled

Google Translated that picture it says::

"here is your companion"

Awww how cute is that!!!

Untitled

The other side I am assuming says care instructions maybe? and that it is 100% made in Germany! YAY!!!! (That makes me happy, I like German made things, Germans always make things to not break I believe)

FIANLLY your all saying... here is my Roterfaden Taschenbegleiter (and no I can still not say that, if anyone could sound it out for me below, that would be amazing)

Untitled

Brown leather with Dark Pink Felt!

Untitled

and what is that? oh its my NAME!!!! I pondered having Imysworld but I thought I may want to not use Imysworld all my life and thought my name seemed a bit more sensible!

Untitled

Left hand side has a bottom full pocket, and two card pockets!

Right hand side has one full length pocket (thought I could use this for an extra notebook)

Untitled

Untitled

Instructions on how to use it!

I am seriously too excited right now! I put the notepad in and showed you how I "drop the clips" as it says in the instructions!

Untitled

It is sewn with red stitching through the book. I like that little detail!

Untitled

Untitled

Now if NONE of that got your stationery side of your brain excited and needing this, this last picture looks so sexy you may want to buy one instantly!

Untitled

Makes you drool doesn't it!

This has really put a cat amongst the pigeons! Now to use Midori (which I love to pieces) or Roterfaden (my new love)

If you are interested in creating your own go on their website NOW! and buy buy buy

Use the Roterfaden Taschenbegleiter KONFIGURATOR

I will be doing more posts on this over the next few weeks!

Thank you so much Roterfaden for sending this to me and giving me the chance to try it! I feel so privaliged and so happy!! THANK YOU!!!  

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! That looks amazing!!!! I've been thinking about these for awhile, it looks great! Thanks for the pics and I look forward to more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, nice! the leather looks lush :)

    the note says thanks for choosing a roterfaden taschenbegleiter. you're questions, wishes and suggestions are helpful and welcome. recommend us to friends and colleagues. visit us at: ....., write to us at:.....,

    your new begleiter was handfinished.


    erm, i would pronounce it like :
    wrote-er-fad-en tash-en-beh-glite-er

    or rota-fad-en tash-en-beh-glite-ah.

    spelling out sounds is more difficult that i would have thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that'd be *your questions... not you're!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be something in the air :o) I feel like my filofax is failing too. But in my case it's more about insert. I still love my Deco and I still love ring system. I don't think I'll ever find more beautiful binder. But I'm having a real difficulty to find a diary insert for next year.
    Hope you'll be happy with your new system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good but too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this ringless wonder!! My A5 size hold eveything. I am saving up for an A6 size next!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this ringless wondr!! It holds absolutely everything. I'm saving for an A6 size too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I could not resist. I bought one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coloured stickers are for the back of the notebook (you guessed that right!).
    RoterFaden has a colour for every year: 2011 was orange, 2012 is turquoise. http://www.roterfaden.de/en/ROTERFADEN-annual-Colors/

    I hope you love your Taschenbegleiter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the look of this and keep going to the website and 'configuring' one for myself! .....leather ?????..........dance floor???.................A5 or A6??????? decisions decisions. Wish I could see one in he flesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and I love how safe it keeps everything! It is beautiful!!!! :)

      I love the leather if I am honest, and it just depends what sort of notebooks you need?

      I prefer A5 as it is easier to write in but A6 is better for portability!!!! :) Good luck! xxx

      Delete