23 October 2012

Midori Traveler's Notebook a Plan!

As you all know I got the Midori (insert EEEEEEEK here) and I have been trying to work out what to do with it. Oh and it had a horrible Mothball smell, which I turned in to a coffee mothball urge fest. Well you will not be pleased to know but it now smells like choc ice's! How can I turn something vile smelling to something strange smelling!??

Anyway here she is looking a bit more used and I will explain how I will use this beautiful Notebook..... I have plans. BIG PLANS

Untitled

I want to have the front page of the notebook with an Alice in Wonderland Theme.... so far I have just stuck a small Alice sticker in the box, it looks very minamalist, I am hoping to maybe turn it in to Alice falling down the rabbit hole and maybe have a few playing cards falling etc... that is all to be planned out though (I have a strange love for Alice in Wonderland, if I am ever to get married, that shall be the theme for the evening function, pointless knowledge there for you).

Untitled


I cut off an A4 sheet of paper in to the size of the Midori (it was very easy... maybe I could make my own Midori Notebooks.......hmmmm) and I lined it and used my date stamp in order to try the idea of a diary!

Untitled

I loved the look of it, therefore I had to do more in the diary, so I have decided each notebook will be a months worth of notes, diary things, scrap booking etc... it will just be a month of fun! Each page can have something different on, some with doodles some with fun... we shall see...

Untitled

Due to the fact it is an end of the month this will be my October - November notebook, instead of re doing the sheet I had already done, I used the spare elastic band to hold that in!!! Clever or what!!! I need to get some elastic bands to hold more books, I want 4 in there ideally!!! I would love to have a Christmas planning one and cover it in wrapping paper..... I shall be making that!!!

Untitled

Here is an overview of the diary, I fudged some days up and stamped the day before and ended up stamping over it to make a huge mess!!! oops!!!

So far all I have done "fun" wise is write a little to-do list, which is not fun at all. Sorry!

Untitled

So far my view is the paper feels very nice, I would love to just be able to mess around and try out all pens but it would feel a waste!!! We shall see if I can come up with a way of testing it!!

I will do some updates shortly, I hope you have enjoyed this so far!

1 comment: