10 September 2012

Noodoll Gadget Holder - Ricecracker

I was browsing the internet last week and I came accross this website called Noodoll and they had all sorts of adorable cute things, and I fell in love with the Gadget Holders, there was a clear winner for me, I knew exactly which one I wanted from the moment I saw it!

So I took the plunge and ordered one, I ordered it on Thursday and received it on the Friday, I was so surprised with the fast delivery, but what was even more AMAZING was the beautiful packaging it came in, I have taken lots of photos below and you can see them all!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Even the tape was adorable, I never knew you could get parcel tape with such pretty patterns, but then after seeing all the Washi tape I own I thought obviously they do!

I took it out and it had the cutest business card, which popped out so you could just have the cute creature and the website address!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Finally here is the Gadget Holder, called Ricecracker!!

 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love the little diagrams of how you can use him! 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

He is so soft, it was love at first sight!!!

He even has a card holder on his behind!!!! How adorable!!!

Now here is my video showing some of the details!!!


Yes it is a Citroen Cam video!!!

Hope you have enjoyed Ricecracker, now go and buy one!!!

signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment